EB3 green cards are offered to the following three worker groups:
- Skilled workers are those employees whose job requires minimum two years training or work experience
- Must not be seasonal or temporary job
- Professionals are those who hold a U.S. Baccalaureate degree or equivalent relevant to your job
- Education and experience can not be substituted for a Baccalaureate degree
- For jobs requiring less than two years of training or experience
- Must not be a seasonal or temporary job
For all three groups you must meet the following requirements:
- There is a shortage of employees that meet the previous requirements in the U.S.
- Labour certification
- Have a permanent full time job offer
EB3 green card applications open in May. You may apply to bring your family. This application is for those under 50 years old. Please contact us for more information.